- Realize lower costs with 70% material recovery one day after a pour
- Modular design and use of storage frames results in efficient shipping and lower freight costs
- Single posts can handle up to 18” of concrete slab depth at heights ranging from 6’-8” to 12'-8"
- Parts and engineered drawings are color coded to ease use and assembly in the field
- Round wedged drop-heads allow ledgers and joists to be stripped, leaving undisturbed reshores in place
- Slabs with slopes up to 12% can be shored and safely braced to resist lateral loads
- 8’ x 6’ post grid (48 sq ft) require 25% fewer posts than European 2M x 2M (36 sq ft) post grids
- Fully braced cantilevers allow for wide walkways beyond the slab edge
Standard steel cross braces can be utilized to stabilize posts during initial erection – no tripods or wood bracing is required.