Dayton Superior engineers use our unique, proprietary software to design lifting point bracing and anchors. These are supplied as a complete package with site drawings as well as the following detail for each panel:
- The type and location of lifting inserts
- The location of the bracing inserts
- The size, location, and spacing of additional reinforcing steel needed for lifting
- The location of the floor anchors for brace attachment
- Field books include a rigging diagram to assure the panel is lifted as it was designed, safely and without damage. A complete bill of material unique to the project is also provided.
- Delta Tie and Insulation layout shop drawings for Precast Insulated Panels
Please fill out and submit the Precast Job Information Sheet.
If you need technical assistance, please fill out and submit the Technical Assistance Form