|Click Image to View Full Size|| |
The all new Symons Sym-Ply® concrete forming system has been designed and manufactured to the demanding requirements of today's construction projects.
- 1,500psf allowable pressure
- 80ksi steel for strength and durability
- Pins directly to Steel-Ply panels, fillers, corners, hinges and pilaster forms
- Built-in Tie-Off Bars meet OSHA requirements for fall protection
- Only 8 pounds per square foot
- 5/8" 100/30 HDO standard plywood face
- Reface forms as needed - see Price List for more information
- Profiled side rail allows pry bar access for adjusting gangs to the chalk line
- Clamp or bolt together for maximum versatility
- 17/16" diameter tie hole accomodates 50kip or 15mm taper ties and she-bolts
- Plywood protector sleeve plate is buttressed by the tie box for extended sleeve life
- Up to 10 degree batter with 50K ties
- Only 4" deep means more forms per truck
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured by Union workers
- Manufactured by Symons
Accessories include: Walkway Bracket, Fall Forward Bracket, Lift Bracket, Aligner Bracket, and the Bulkhead Sym-Hook.
- Spring loaded attachments = No loose components
- Quick and easy attachment = Save time
- Walkway & Fall Forward Brackets meet OSHA requirements = Job safety
- Can be used over Panel Joints = Versatility