|Forms||Max-A-Form® Forming System|
|Click Image to View Full Size|| |
Max-A-Form is a heavy-duty, all-steel, concrete forming system for columns, piers, walls, pier caps and many other heavy structures. It is also used in plate girder applications as a self-spanning beam.
The Max-A-Form Forming System combines the labor-saving benefits of modular forming with the strength of an all-steel design. It is ideal for gang forming heavy structural walls and columns where repetition, multiple lifts, or when a smooth finish are required. The structurally welded frame and steel face also can support concrete loads over long spans without the need for shoring equipment. The Max-A-Form forming systems includes bullnose forms that can be combined to create circular columns. Friction collars are available for circular column lifts.
- 1500 psf allowable pressure
- Over 100 standard panel sizes
- 3/16" steel face provides an excellent concrete finish
- High strength system reduces tie requirements
- 3/4" Speed Bolts allow fast set-up
- Panel rigidity virtually eliminates walers and strongbacks