|Lifting and Handling Inserts||Coil Rod|
|DS Concrete Accessories|
|B-12 and P-49|
|Click Image to View Full Size|| |
• Available in low tensile (P-49) or high tensile (B-12) strengths.
• May be cut with carborundum blades without damaging the threads.
• Do not use cutting torch to cut coil rod to length.
• Used with B-13 or B-25 Coil Nuts for making special coil bolts.
• B-12 requires two B-13 or one B-25 Coil Nut to develop safe working loads.
• B-12 standard length is 12'-0" and P-49 standard length is 10'-0".
• Available in any length up to 20'-0" on special order.
Specify: (1) quantity, (2) name, (3) diameter, (4) length. Example: 200, B-12 Coil Rod, 1" dia. x 12'-0" long.